Τρίτη 19 Απριλίου 2011

The Wall


Day after day, love turns grey

Like the skin of a dying man.

Night after night,

we pretend its all right

But I have grown older

andYou have grown colder

and Nothing is very much fun any more.

And I can feel

one of my turns coming on.

I feel cold as a razor blade,

Tight as a tourniquet,

Dry as a funeral drum.

(one of my turns)


Side one
1. "In the Flesh?"
2. "The Thin Ice"
3. "Another Brick in the Wall Part 1"
4. "The Happiest Days of Our Lives"
5. "Another Brick in the Wall Part 2"
6. "Mother"

Side two
1. "Goodbye Blue Sky"
2. "Empty Spaces"
3. "Young Lust"
4. "One of My Turns"
5. "Don't Leave Me Now"
6. "Another Brick in the Wall Part 3"
7. "Goodbye Cruel World"

Side three
1. "Hey You"
2. "Is There Anybody Out There?"
3. "Nobody Home"
4. "Vera"
5. "Bring the Boys Back Home"
6. "Comfortably Numb"

Side four
1. "The Show Must Go On"
2. "In the Flesh"
3. "Run Like Hell"
4. "Waiting for the Worms"
5. "Stop"
6. "The Trial"
7. "Outside the Wall"




Λυπάμαι που δεν είμαι σε κατάσταση να πω κάποια λόγια γι αυτό το αριστούργημα. I shall overcome όμως και θα τα πούμε με λεπτομέρειες.