Σάββατο 29 Σεπτεμβρίου 2012

Hopeless Cases







You create the feeling
I contain the need
It's moments that we're stealing
No pleasure's ever free
 
 
Contact made
  And at last I am seeing things anew
  Colours come pouring out
  From where I stand
  With you
 
 
You cannot question them
  For they will not answer you
  They
  Are our deepest fears 
 
 
 
Man hands on misery to man
It deepens like a coastal shelf
Get out as early as you can 
And don't have any kids yourself
 
 
 
You breathe new life - it's all around
  It calls my name without a sound
  This distance cuts down deep inside
  Planes carve like knives across the sky
  I must be with you!
 
 
 
Made sure I set out early
  Made sure I caught the train
  Got out at the right station
  Then of course came down the rain 



 Remember me for what I was
  Not what I couldn't be
  Remember me for what I was
  And shall never be again
 
 
Anne Clark έχουμε παίξει και θα ξαναπαίξουμε πάλι.
Σήμερα, χάρισμά σας ο μακράν καλύτερος δίσκος της, το Hopeless Cases (1987).
Κανένα άλλο σχόλιο. 


Poem Without Words I - The Third Meeting
Homecoming
Up
Cane Hill
This Be The Verse
Now
Hope Road
 Armchair Theatre
Leaving
Poems Without Word II - Journey By Night